Asking Christ To Take Charge
I. Christ takes charge when we use the four keys.
KEY #1 CLAIM THE PRESENCE OF CHRIST IN OUR MIDST
KEY #2 TRUST HIM TO TAKE CHARGE
KEY #3 EXPECT HIM TO CHANGE EACH ONE OF US
KEY #4 TRUST HIM TO BRING US INTO HARMONY WITH THE FATHER
II. Why it is vital for Christ to take charge.
- He is our _____________________
- We must jealously guard our _______________________ to Christ.
- If we disobey our Head we will fall into ______________________ to the world, the flesh and the Devil.
- The church has repeatedly fallen from her first love for Christ and lost her ________________ and ___________________
- Christ was ______________________ the Laodicean church.
- They were ________________ without Him and didnít _________________ it.
- We should be alarmed at Gallup Pollís conclusion that "In_________________ behavior, there is very little ________________ between the ________________ and the __________________."
III. We must be alert to notice our Lordís "silence".
- We can easily overlook ___________________ our Lord.
- We must keep our love relationship with Christ _________________and _________________ daily.
Check Answers Here
[ Previous Chapter | Table of Contents | Next Chapter ]