Asking Christ To Take Charge
I. Christ takes charge when we use the four keys.
KEY #1 CLAIM THE PRESENCE OF CHRIST IN OUR MIDST
KEY #2 TRUST HIM TO TAKE CHARGE
KEY #3 EXPECT HIM TO CHANGE EACH ONE OF US
KEY #4 TRUST HIM TO BRING US INTO HARMONY WITH THE FATHER
II. Why it is vital for Christ to take charge.
- He is our _HEAD_________.
- We must jealously guard our __OBEDIENCE_____ to Christ.
- If we disobey our Head we will fall into ___BONDAGE___ to the world, the flesh and the Devil.
- The church has repeatedly fallen from her first love for Christ and lost her _LIGHT_____ and __POWER________.
- Christ was _OUTSIDE____ the Laodicean church.
- They were _DEAD______ without Him and didnít _KNOW_____ it.
- We should be alarmed at Gallup Pollís conclusion that "In _ETHICAL_______ behavior, there is very little _DIFFERENCE__ between the _CHURCHED___ and the __UNCHURCHED______.
III. We must be alert to notice out Lordís "silence".
- We can easily overlook _GRIEVING_______ our Lord.
- We must keep our love relationship with Christ __ALIVE______ and ___WELL__________ daily.
[ Table of Contents ]