Read the following and answer the questions.
A student Christian group is registered on a state campus. Like all the other registered campus clubs, they do receive some campus funding. One day, they receive a notice stating that due to separation of church and state, they can no longer receive funding. If you were a member of that student group, or the faculty advisor, would you agree or disagree with that statement? Would you take any action? If so, what?
Put a check by any action or activity that would be a violation of the separation of church and state.
Circle the number of the answer that best describes the original intention of the phrase separation of church and state.
1. ___ Someone tries to include a Christian principle as part of a government policy.
2. ___ Someone tries to establish a single national denomination.
3. ___ A student identifies himself/herself as a Christian.
4. ___ A professor identifies himself/herself as a Christian.
5. ___ A student expresses a Christian point of view in a class room.
6. ___ For a school project, a student writes about a spiritual experience or a Biblical perspective on an issue. The project meets the requirements of the class.
Change any of the above answers.
Answer the following:
Copyright 1996, Campus Crusade for Christ.
Copies of Touching Your World are available for $15.00 for U.S. addresses and $25.00 for international destinations. Include the appropriate payment and request Touching Your World from