March 1998 Edition
Your comments, suggestions, and requests concerning The Real Issue may be mailed to email@example.com .
Contents, March 1998:
- The Postmodern Puzzle
- Dennis McCallum, Senior Pastor, Xenos Christian Fellowship, uses keen insight to dissect the postmodern culture. He reveals the faulty reasoning that Christians can take advantage of in witnessing opportunities to followers of postmodernism's worldview, and explains how to help this new generation see its need for Christ.
- When Worldviews Collide
- Armand Nicholi concludes his anaylsis can comparison of the worldviews of Freud and Lewis by writing of their thoughts on death and life. Nicholi has done much original work in his research on the two personalities. His knowledge helps Christians to reevaluate their own views on these important subjects.
- Discerning and Defining the Essentials of Postmodernism
- S. Wallace has done original research on the essential properties of the postmodern way of thinking. Here he cautions Christians to not embrace the views of postmodernists because, he argues, the characteristics that define postmodernism are deeply anti-Christian.
- Why Care About Ideas?
- Jim Cook briefly outlines why Christians should care about worldviews other than Christianity. He urges readers to consider what they might need to know in order to be a witness in this new age of postmodernism.
Download this entire issue in Adobe Acrobat format.