- The Final Faculty Evaluation
- What will professors leave behind as a legacy? What should Christian professors care about? How will God evaluate the life of a Christian professor? Dr. George Reekers, a neuropsychiatrist at the University of South Carolina Medical School, has placed himself under the microscope with regard to these questions and offers up his ideas of what success means for a Christian professor.
- Finding Common Ground
- Has the Christian community lost the ability and/or motivation of sowing the gospel in the rush to harvest souls? Tim Downs has studied the issue of sowing and exhorts believers to invest their energies into learning the culture and investing in the lives of nonChristians. Downs also offers evidence of consequences from decades of a nation-wide focus on harvesting to the exclusion of sowing the gospel.
- The Secular/Sacred Balancing Act--An Interview
- In an interview with the Real Issue, Dr. Otto Helweg is frank about his successes and failures in learning to balance the secular and sacred in his life. His experiences as an accomplished, internationally-recognized and award-winning engineer and scholar give weight to the ideas and suggestions Dr. Helweg offers to help Christian professors find the right balance in their lives.
Download this entire issue in Adobe Acrobat format.