Being Led Into Harmony
The fourth key is:
TRUST HIM TO BRING US INTO HARMONY WITH THE FATHER
I. The original harmony of God and man
Integrity is "Uprightness of character" and "the state of being complete or undivided." To integrate is "To bring together in a whole; fit together; unify." So then uprightness of character is fitting our lives together so as to share the complete life of God in Christ. We must take our place under the authority of Christ as members of His body. We are complete as we fit into our place under Christ and the Father.
- All creatures were originally _UNITED_____ under God.
1.) Adam and Eve shared the unity of __LIFE_______ in God.
2.) They shared Godís __IMAGE____ and __LIKENESS______.
- They also shared the _UNITY______ of ___LOVE________.
1.) In love they always __OBEYED________ God.
2.) Their obedience to one Father resulted in _HARMONY____.
3.) They shared life in the __WHOLE______ family of God in heaven and in earth.
4.) Love is a __CHOICE__________.
5.) The unity of love can be __BROKEN_______________.
II. Harmony destroyed by Adamís fall
- Sin _ALIENATED_________ the first couple from God.
- Sin gave Satan the right to _DOMINATE__________ them.
- Adam and Eve were ___DIVIDED____________.
- Adamís offspring were all __SELFISH___________.
- The law of _STRIFE________ became the law of _LIFE_________.
- Cain _MURDERED________ Abel.
- _VIOLENCE______ filled the earth.
III. Harmony and integrity restored through prayer
- Christ conquered all the _ENEMIES_________ of our soul.
- We must choose to identify with Christ through __FAITH______,____LOVE________ and ___OBEDIENCE________.
- Christ prayed that all believers may be ___ONE_________ as He and the Father are ___ONE_______. (John 17:1)
- The church began _IN_____ __ONE____ ___ACCORD_______ in prayer (Acts 1:14-15).
- After ___2________ years of intensive prayer, the Ebenezer Baptist Church experienced amazing __RECONCILIATION____ and unity.
- Our unity of faith, love and obedience must be kept __ALIVE____ and ___WELL___ daily.
- We must meet together in prayer regularly aiming to keep our __UNITY________ of __LOVE_______ with God and one another __ALIVE______ and ___WELL________.
- This is crucial for our _FREEDOM______ as children of God.
[ Table of Contents ]