Claiming The Presence of Christ
I. Why we need to seek the presence of Christ.
- Many take the presence of Christ _FOR____ __GRANTED_______.
- We need to see that we are __HELPLESS_______ without the Lordís presence and active leadership.
- It takes _EXPECTANT_____ faith to claim His presence.
- This is a __LOVE____ relationship.
- Our Lover will not _IMPOSE___ His presence on us.
- His __FRIENDSHIP______ is our greatest __TREASURE______.
- Christ is ___PRESENT______ everywhere.
- He is present with His dearly loved people in a _SPECIAL_________ sense like a __LOVER_______ visiting with his ___DEARLY_____ beloved.
II. A group gathered together around Christ is a __NEW_____ kind of __COMMUNITY______.
III. Paulís prayed in Ephesians 3:14-21 for Christís __PRESENCE______ and active ___WORK_________.
- That we may be __STRENGTHENED_______ by the Spirit.
- That we may know the _LOVE_____ of Christ.
- That we may be a community __SATURATED_____ with God.
IV. How Christ came to Alliance, Nebraska and took charge.
Take your own notes on what happened.
[ Table of Contents ]